Tonight is the kickoff of the Summer Olympics. It’s an exciting time for the athletes who worked hard to condition themselves to be the very best. One should also strive to be the best in the bedroom.
Has your love life become dull and mundane? Do you lack stamina or endurance? Are you just sitting back allowing your partner to put in all of the work? If you answered yes to any of the above, then you need to train like an Olympian so you can perform like a Champion.
1. Train hard so you can achieve ecstasy.
An estimated 30% of women have trouble achieving orgasm and 80% have trouble achieving orgasm from intercourse alone. An Olympian is focused and determined. To that end, find out what it takes to get you there and practice. Once the body is accustomed to achieving pleasure, it becomes easier to get there each time.
2. The modern pentathlon is a <a title=”Sport” href=”http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sport”>sports</a> contest that includes five events: <a title=”Pistol shooting” href=”http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pistol_shooting”>pistol shooting</a>, <a title=”Fencing (sport)” href=”http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fencing_(sport)”>fencing</a>, 200 m <a title=”Freestyle swimming” href=”http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freestyle_swimming”>freestyle swimming</a>, <a title=”Show jumping” href=”http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Show_jumping”>show jumping</a>, and a 3 km <a title=”Cross country running” href=”http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross_country_running”>cross-country run</a>.
So, obviously you aren’t going to challenge your partner to a “freestyle swimming” event in the bedroom; but to compete in a pentathlon you must be a master of five events. Carry this concept over to the bedroom. Spice things up with different positions, bedroom toys & props, erotic movies etc. The point is; make it interesting! You might even want to schedule a mini event where the objective is to deliver the most pleasure possible, in five different ways; pentathlon style. After all, the gold, silver and bronze all lead to the Big “O”.
3. Eat and drink the Breakfast of Champions.
An Olympian is in great physical condition. They don’t neglect or abuse their bodies. They eat well and limit junk food. Watch your diet and include foods known to enhance your bodies’ natural chemistry. Pineapple juice has been said to enhance your personal flavor. Your lover will definitely thank you.
4. An Olympian is willing to work hard to win.
That means watching the competition’s footage and seeking advice. Now, let’s not get over literal here. You aren’t actually competing with anyone, well, if you are, that’s another blog; but, for our purposes, watch porn, visit a strip club, or read an erotic how to book. Just think, you can play a round or two of outdo the pornstar or take some queues from strippers and plan a sexy strip tease.
5. Run the long distance race.
Sure sprints are fun and they require speed and strength, but long distance runs require endurance. The average woman requires 20 minutes of foreplay prior to achieving orgasm. Instead of racing to the finish line, take the slow and steady to the end approach. If your partner is getting too excited, slow down and adjust so you can reach your peak.
So as we sit back and enjoy the summer games, remember that you don’t have to be an athlete to be an OLYMPIAN in the bedroom, but you can definitely use some of their mantras and techniques to enhance your sexual experiences. <iframe width=”420″ height=”315″ src=”http://www.youtube.com/embed/EbHw8DBCXQ8” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen></iframe>
Signing Off A Single in ATLANTA & Single in New York collaboration